Wedding Event Property Info
Look no further for your perfect wedding venue nestled seamlessly in the heart of the WNC Mountains! From its convenient location and ample/nearby parking to all other wedding venue ‘must-haves’, you simply cannot ask for a better venue! Come see for yourself as the westward facing property boasts the most stunning mountain sunsets from all locations.
Although it’s located mere steps away from the picturesque ceremony sites, the bride and her closest ladies won’t want to leave this luxurious spa-like space with its en-suite bathroom, makeup stations, salon chairs and comfortable lounging area.
This notable and expansive ‘man cave’ occupies the entire second floor, functioning as a peaceful yet fun retreat for the gentlemen.
The grand reception hall featuring large original wood beams, old barn doors, and space for a DJ/band and dance floor, comfortably accommodates up to 200 guests inside and an additional 50 guests outside by simply opening the two large front doors!
Our 1,200 ft2 Open Air Pavilion with beautifully renovated church pews accommodates generous seating for up to 250 guests and serves as our primary ceremony site – rain or shine! Other sites include the “sweetheart rock” in front of the covered patio (seating up to 100 guests) and the rock fireplace in the cocktail room (seating up to 100 guests).
Water Features / Landscaping
From the multiple ponds, streams, and waterfalls to our log-truck water feature and all the scenic landscaping in between, it will be hard for you to exhaust all the options for your picture-perfect backdrops!
Full Access Includes
- Private 35-acre property in gated community
- Newly renovated 8,500+ ft2 temperature-controlled timber-frame structure including the Bridal Suite, Groom’s Quarters, Cocktail Room, Guest Bathrooms, Reception Hall, Large Covered Patio and Caterer’s Kitchen/Prep Area
- Reception seating for up to 100 guests, including farmhouse tables and chiavari chairs with cushions
- Site fee for Engagement or Bridal photo session at The Parker Mill
- One-hour week-of rehearsal session
- Nearby parking for all guests & vendors
- Multiple indoor/outdoor ceremony sites (covered patio, covered pavilion with pew-style seating, cocktail room)
- Bountiful photo ops
- Indoor/Outdoor fireplace (setup/use available upon request)
- Lighting on deck, trees, footbridge, etc.
- Trash haul following the event