General Event Property Info
This Western North Carolina estate is located in a private gated community just off highway 74, making it easily accessible yet secluded and secure. Our 35 acres of peaceful scenery and westward-facing views overlooking the Great Smoky Mountains will be sure to leave you and your guests captivated, especially as the day draws to a close! The property’s newly and delightfully renovated 8,500 ft2 timber-framed building is sure to accommodate any event as it houses a grand reception hall for larger crowds, a smaller cocktail room for the more intimate gatherings and an lovely outdoor patio suitable for any casual get-together.
We are happy to host all sorts of events including but not limited to:
- Fundraisers/charity events
- Smaller events such as bridal or baby showers, birthday parties, retirement parties, holiday parties or work events
In addition to providing space for others to host their events, The Parker Mill also serves to host its own events for the members of the local communities! Be on the lookout for our upcoming events!
- BBQ & Bingo: Come out to enjoy a full sheet of games and a BBQ dinner. Door prizes and a jackpot grand prize available! $15/person. Every 1st Thursday in the summer months (June – August).
- Honky-tonk Thursdays: Come out to show your dancing skills, everything from clogging to line dancing! Food truck on site. 3rd Thursday of every even month.
- BUNCO NIGHT: Show off your dice-rolling skills and win some cash! Here, even the biggest loser gets paid! Food truck on site. 3rd Thursday of every odd month.
- Corn hole league: Compete for the championship title! $40/team to enter. Food truck on site. Every Monday and Wednesday in the summer months (June – August).